Of all cheap B&B in Rome, the Rome Terminal house is one of the very best. Located in the Historical Center of the city, our accommodation is ideally close to area attractions such as the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and the Colosseum.
Even though it is centered in the city, the bed and breakfast Rome Terminal house offers a surprisingly quiet atmosphere. Surrounded by monuments and other landmarks, this is one place that could make your next holiday to Rome the best ever.
B&B Rome Terminal House is located just a 5 minutes walk from Termini Station and the Metro Castro Pretorio. We are very well connected by all public transports – metro, bus and tram. In addition, you can take advantage of the links to Fiumicino and Ciampino airports.
From the central station Roma Termini:
Go out from the station on the right side into Via Marsala and then take any street until Via Castro Pretorio. We are in Via Castro Pretorio 24,
• Department of the Air Force
• Police Academy
• Military Barracks Macao
• The Hospital Policlinico Umberto I
• The University “La Sapienza”
• National Library
• District of Rome “San Lorenzo”
Connections: All public transport (metro, bus, tram):
• Piazzale Cinquecento – the last stop for all buses
• Metro Line A (Termini) – 3 stops from Spanish Steps – Trevi Fountain
• Metro Line B (Castro Pretorio) – 3 stops from the Colosseum – Roman Forum
• 15 min. walk from Basilica di S. Maria degli Angeli, dei Martiri e Terme di Diocleziano – Piazza della Repubblica (Piazza Esedra)
Via del Castro Pretorio 24
Closest Tube Station Castro Pretorio – Line B