INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Legislative Decree nr . 196 of June 30, 2003 – (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
to Article 13 of the above mentioned law, we inform you that personal data is Rome Terminal House common customers, suppliers and persons who have voluntarily provided directly by phone or by mail , fax or e-mail their personal information to our sales office or the company that provides telemarketing services on our behalf.
According to the law ( Article 2 – Purpose ) , Rome Terminal House guarantees that the processing of personal data will be processed respecting their rights and fundamental freedoms and dignity , with particular reference to confidentiality , to ‘ personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
All data submitted by the parties concerned are used only for purposes related to the economic activity , in particular:
* To enter registration data in corporate databases ;
* For internal statistics ;
* For the issuance of transport documents , invoices and credit notes;
* Issuing quotations and offers to customers and / or potential;
* For the issuance of requests for quotations and to active and / or potential;
* For bookkeeping and VAT;
* For the management of receipts and payments;
* For sending commercial information about its activities or those of companies connected to the computer field , to active and / or potential;
* To meet the obligations laid down by law , regulations , legislation , regulations and civil and tax ;
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the persons concerned , if necessary, may be disclosed to:
* To all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures ;
* Our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders ;
* To factoring companies , credit recovery companies , insurance companies, the credit;
* Producing companies and / or licensors of use of any services / products supplied only when the communication is necessary for use by the services / products purchased;
* Post offices, and carriers for the delivery of documents and / or materials;
* Providers of Unified Messaging services via the Internet, sending letters and messages to interested parties regarding the scope of data processing by means of this channel;
* To all those physical and / or juridical , public and / or private ( legal, administrative and tax consulting firms work for the compilation of payroll , judicial offices , Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices , etc. . ) , when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
* Banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts;
Nature of the collection and the consequences of a failure to provide
The provision of personal data by individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company , even if only for information about our activities / services , is considered optional , but their failure could result in the interruption of the relationship of its proper conduct and any legal obligations , including tax . The data are stored at the headquarters of our company, for the period prescribed by civil and fiscal laws .
The methods of treatment
The processing of personal data takes place exclusively within the Rome Terminal House using both paper and computer , via phone or web, using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data , with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality .
Data Controller of the personal data
The treatment of personal data is Rome Terminal House
At present, the data processor is Rome Terminal House
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
* Origin of personal data , the purposes and methods of treatment;
* The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
* The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 , of Legislative Decree . 196/2003;
* The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents .
The interested party has the right to:
* Updating, rectification or, when interested , integration of data;
* The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully , including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
* For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data , pertinent for collection purposes ;
* The processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication .
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the owner or one of his representatives, including through an agent, which shall be acknowledged without delay . The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax , e-mail. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2 . The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a ) the origin of personal data b ) the purposes and methods of treatment c ) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d ) of the identity of the owner , manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e ) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents . 3 . You have the right to obtain: a ) updating, rectification or, when interested , integration of data, b ) the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law , including those for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c ) certification that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified , as also related to their contents , to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4 . The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a ) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data , pertinent for collection purposes b ) to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication SITE SECURITY MEASURES for the management of the site were taken specific security measures designed to ensure safe access and to protect the information contained in ‘ reserved area from the risk of accidental loss or destruction of data, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or inconsistent with the purposes of the collection. The antivirus software is updated automatically. To access the private area of the site Clients are assigned an identification code and a password. These are assigned and communicated in confidence to the person designated by the customer, if an agency or company, or to the customer, if a natural person . The user is obliged to keep the username and password confidential .